Spirasi – Physicians Required
Spirasi is the national centre of Ireland that provides rehabilitation services for victims of torture.
We are looking to recruit to our panel of Physicians to provide medical assessments for victims of torture and medical legal reports for the protection determination process. Because of the gender ratio of our clients female physicians are encouraged to apply.
Please send both a CV and a Letter of motivation (no more than a page) stating how your skills and experience match the requirements of the post via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Enquiries: Paula Quirke, phone 01-8389664 or email: email@example.com
Closing Date: Extended from the 11th of August to the 23rd of August
Interview Date: 29th of August
Start Date: Immediate
Salary: €98,000 Pro-rata
Work schedule: I day per week (Monday, Thursday or Friday)
See attached for Job Description Spirasi physician Job Description – updated 1
Board of Directors of SPIRASI – Seeking expressions of interest
- from a migrant background;
- with professional expertise in areas such as education, finance, health and law;
- who have experience in the NGO sector or as members of other boards.
- have professional qualifications / experience in areas such as business, fundraising, governance, HR, integration & migrant issues, media or mental health;
- have previous experience of serving on a board of directors;
- would like to play their part in overseeing the implementation of the new Strategic Plan.